The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
I do NOT have access to your Etsy account information or your password. Payment information, including credit card numbers, are provided directly to payment processors by and through Etsy on a centralized basis and are NOT received or stored by me and/or my shop.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I collect, use, and share your information only as follows:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services: I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services to you. I do NOT keep email addresses and do not send any marketing emails
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as the USPS and overseas mail/delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Caroline Driggs, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Caroline Driggs, 4901 Old Course Dr. Charlotte NC 28277 USA
ALL CUSTOM ORDERS (including ALL cummerbunds and suspenders) ARE FINAL SALE ONLY as stated in the relevant item listings.
WEDDING PARTY ORDERS: I am delighted to make custom orders for wedding parties. I am happy to provide up to 5 complimentary swatches and encourage you to request same before placing a custom order.
COMMUNICATIONS: In order for both parties to have a complete and accurate record of what we discuss, all communication is conducted in writing through the Etsy messages. and I do not use the phone. I always respond promptly and fully to all inquiries in writing.
ALL items are handmade.
There may be small size discrepancies since I am human and not a machine :)
BOW TIES measure 2.25" - 2.5" vertically at their widest point, 4.5” from side to side when tied and fit collar sizes 14.5" - 19.5".
Non standard sizes are available on a custom basis - send me a message.
POCKET SQUARES are UNLINED (i.e. with a right side and a wrong side) and hemmed. They measure approx. 11" x 11".
SUSPENDERS are 1.25" wide, have elastic inserts at the back to ensure a good fit and CLIPS attach the suspenders to the wearer's pants.
CUMMERBUNDS are pleated, approx. 6" wide at their widest point and have adjustable elastic at the back (either black or white).
Boys' bow ties are pre-made faux bows on adjustable straps.
I am not affiliated with Lilly Pulitzer ®, nor do I represent in any way that I am selling branded Lilly Pulitzer ® merchandise.
I price all the items I make very competitively and offer exceptional quality and value. I do not give volume discounts as I make every order by hand and don’t save anything when filling an order for more than one item. Thank you for your understanding on this point.
I do not offer wholesale pricing.
SHIPPING: I am not responsible for any loss or damage to your package once it is marked as "Delivered" by the USPS.
You are responsible for the accuracy of your shipping address - please check your mailing details at the time you place your order.
INSURANCE: If you wish to purchase shipping insurance please contact me BEFORE completing your purchase and I will be happy to arrange it at a nominal extra cost.
RETURNS: I accept returns of unworn bow ties (NOT Custom orders) in original packaging and condition. Returns must be postmarked WITHIN 14 DAYS OF DELIVERY. In the case of returns postmarked after 14 days, a store credit will be issued. I do not accept returns after 30 days.
Cummerbunds have a standard 7 business day processing time. I can, however, provide a 2 business day expedited service for a $35 rush fee using the link to the Rush Processing item available in the Cummerbunds section of my shop. Per the notice above under CUSTOM ORDERS, all cummerbunds and cummerbund sets are custom orders and are therefore non-returnable.
All my products are attractively packaged for you and bow ties are in clear bags tied with a grosgrain ribbon. Gift cards are available upon request and if you want the gift to be a surprise I am happy to wrap your order in tissue paper before tying it with the grosgrain ribbon.
Product images are for illustration purposes only so the item you actually buy in any given fabric design may differ in terms of color and/or motif placement from the product photo due to the scale and placement of said elements on the fabric I use.
Due to differences in computer monitors, colors of products may appear different from those shown in my shop.
The images in my shop are copyright protected and unauthorized use of those images is strictly prohibited.
I no longer ship directly to any international countries except Canada. This is due to unacceptably high shipping costs, tracking and delivery difficulties in destination countries, and burdensome EU requirements and red tape.
If you live overseas and wish to place an order, I am happy to ship to a US address so that you can arrange for trans-shipment (either through a trans-shipment company or through the good offices of family/friends).